- It will support extensible programming languages via XML (Kriss Engine), not just RAD forms. You just need to have a .XML extension file for it.
- It will support Pascal as this extension.
Sunday, September 22, 2013
The Black Toolkit 1.1 will be released in October, and will contain some new useful features:
Saturday, September 21, 2013
That's right, Omega Base 1.0.6 will be released containing some more improvements:
- Select many documents to delete them.
- Mass import files, to documents and attachments. Files already imported are just updated and not created another attachment. (Omega Syncro).
- Send comments about documents, and send email.
- Manage the max size of attachments.
- Attachments will have version control also.